Striped Off the Shoulder Top + Starting of the Semester

Thursday, September 1, 2016

One of my favorite trends this year was definitely the off the shoulder tops. I think it's because they're so fun, yet casual. You can dress them up or down and they look perfect paired with jeans, heels, and long, droopy earrings. What's not to love, am I right?








Off the shoulder top // Jessica Simpson heels from Marshall's, but super cute ones here! (Love the chunky heel!

 These heels were on major sale at Marshall's one day and I couldn't pass them up. They're Jessica Simpson and they're SO comfy. Way comfier than I would've ever thought, honestly!
I've also had an obsession with buying things from eBay lately. It's so easy to find cheap, cute clothes! I'm in love with this top, and its only 4 dollars! 4! You just can't pass that up. Plus, I'm basically obsessed with stripes at this point and probably have too many!  

Also, the semester started and I'm so excited to be back in school. I'm going to try and stay as active as possible, but with the stress of class, it might be hard. I hope everyone else who is in school has a wonderful semester/year and enjoys every moment of it!

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.