Bell Sleeve Top + Block Heel Lace Up Sandals

Saturday, May 21, 2016


Yesterday's weather here in Ohio was absolutely perfect. We've been waiting for this so long! With the amount of times we've been teased with warm weather (and then it is replaced with 40 degrees), we deserve it.











Exact top in plus (I got it for 5 so they went fast in regular sizes), but this one is SO cute, too! / Lace up block heel sandal Levi's super skinny jeans 

I have been waiting to break out this bell sleeve top because I'm in love with it! And yes, you read it right, I got it for only 5 dollars during a huge sale at my local Rue21. I couldn't pass it up! These bell sleeve tops are definitely a trend I can get behind.
I've been MIA lately with the end of school and I also came down with a super bad cold, but I'm finally feeling better and stress free! Bring on summer!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day. If you have any questions or comments, don't be afraid to leave a comment or email me!
Xoxo,
Dawn♥


Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.