Monday Blues

Monday, February 8, 2016






Ralph Lauren cable knit sweater (courtesy of my boyfriend) // J Crew button down // White purse (so cute and under 40!) // Last season's Abercrombie jeans, but these are the same fit // I can't find my navy Sperry's, but there's a similar pair here // L'oreal matte liquid lipstick (I'm wearing Blushing Ambition!)

I love this purse from Target! I picked it up when I went there last weekend and I'm so happy I ended up buying it (I'm so indecisive about everything). If you want a purse with a cross body strap, not too small, and you don't want to spend money on this Tory Burch purse (a little similar, right?), this one is for you! I love it!
 It was probably a little soon to break out the Sperry's since as soon as I got to the place I take my pictures at, it started snowing, but that's fine. It was worth it to make it sort of feel like spring.
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their Monday!
Xoxo,
Dawn ♥

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.