White Pants After Labor Day

Friday, February 19, 2016






White American Eagle jeans // Soda booties with tassel zipper // Oatmeal sweater (yes it's from Walmart and less than 10 dollars!) // Target satchel

I know, I break so many fashion "rules" on a day-to-day basis like, pairing navy and black, and gold and silver, but I personally like both of those pairings and I also love white pants in any season. They look perfect with so many outfit combinations! These American Eagle ones are insanely comfortable, too.
In the background, you can slightly see my college campus in the background because what's better than taking your best friend to see your college campus?! Such a great day filled with taking her on a tour, coffee, and Chipotle afterwards. You can still see the piles of snow in the background from Tuesday's snow storm. I'm so over winter and ready for spring! These white pants make it seem like spring is close.
I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!
Xoxo,
Dawn ♥

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.