My Favorite Bloggers

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Do you need a good blog to read, inspiration of what to post, want to know where I get my inspiration from, or need some outfit inspiration?

Blogging is always about inspiration. There are a few blogs I absolutely love and I'm always checking for inspiration for outfits or even posts. Deciding to make a blog didn't just magically pop into my head one day. First. I had followed a few bloggers on Instagram. The more posts they had made, the more I wanted needed to make a blog. Blogging is a way of expressing yourself and I needed that sort of creative way to do so. These are a few bloggers who I had followed for months before committing to making this blog!

Southern Pearls and Curls



Her blog, here!

The College Prepster



Her blog, here!

BelleoftheBall45

(My personal favorite!)


Her blog is, here

Extra Petite



Her blog, here!

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.