My Must Haves For Spring

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Pink Levi's ($32) // Saddle purse (similar to this $1,000 dollar purse, but this one is only $25!) // Baublebar earrings ($34) // Chinese Laundry nude lace up flats ($60) similar and cheaper pair, here ($15)

I learned how to make this product collage from, Southern Pearls & Curls. You can find the post, here! It's so helpful!
I'm loving the color of these nude lace up flats. If you're wondering whether to buy the ones from Wetseal; they're great! I own the black pair (I'm sure you've seen the several Instagram and my blog post about them) and I want to wear them everyday. They're comfy and cute at a great price. The perfect combo! The nude color is definitely on my "to buy list" because I just can't seem to get enough of these lace up flats. Also, I'm in love with these pink pants and those statement earrings. I need them for myself! Such cute spring staples.
This saddle purse is so cute and has really grown on me. I had noticed a lot of bloggers posting about this Chloe leather purse, but I can't imagine spending 1,000 dollars on one purse. Then, I came across this one from Target for less than 30 and I couldn't believe the resemblance! If you wanted a saddle purse, but didn't like the purse, that one is for you!
 I hope you all enjoyed my list of must haves and felt the same way as I did about some of these things. Have a great rest of your day, everyone!
Xoxo,
Dawn  ♥ 

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.