Long Flowing Pink Top + Block Heel Sandals

Tuesday, May 3, 2016


I don't always love some of the fashion trends, but these block heels are a trend I can get behind! I absolutely love the block heels especially on these shoes. I am so in love with these shoes. I love the neutral taupe color and they are so perfect for this season. If you haven't looked, they're only 29 dollars! I just couldn't resist.















Old Daytrip blouse, but cute embellished, chiffon top here // Abercrombie & Fitch skinny jeans // Rue21 block heel sandals // Target satchel

I also love the look of a flowing top tucked in just in the front. That front tuck look is so cute, but I can't always get it to work perfectly for me. The long, flowing top worked out perfectly. I love this top for the lovely light blush pink color. It's perfect for spring. Especially on a chilly day like today!
I've been so absent to posting lately, but it's finals week so you know how that goes. One final Thursday and I'm done for the summer. Bring on the warm weather, shorts, bikinis, and cold drinks by the pool!
I hope everyone has a fantastic day. Let me know what you think about this look!
Xoxo,
Dawn ♥

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.