Transition Outfit Into Spring With Black Jeans

Wednesday, April 20, 2016



While enjoying the wonderful weather, I decided to do an outfit blog post plus a little yard appreciation post. We have tons of beautiful flowers throughout our yard and I wanted to share them with everyone!
I know I'm always talking about these laceup flats and this saddle handbag, but I can't help it! I'm still in love!



This is a flowering crabapple we have in our yard and is the same one I posted a picture of on my Instagram a few days ago. Its' blooms are a gorgeous pink color and completely lightens up that portion of our yard.

These are the most interesting tulips I've ever seen. Their edges looks scratchy, and they're just adorable!



 Black super skinny Hollister jeans // My crochet top is old, but there's an extremely adorable and similar one here! // mine are out of stock, but there's cute ones here from Macy'shere from Kohl'shere from Zappo's, and here from ASOS


So happy for warm weather, flowers, and spring. Winter felt forever long, so I'm glad it is finally here! I love wearing these black jeans as a transition piece from winter, The white top helps lighten up my outfit a lot. I hope everyone's Wednesday was great. The end of the semester is near!
xoxo,
Dawn ♥








Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.