Panama Hat For Spring

Friday, April 15, 2016



Spring is finally here in Ohio and here to stay! We've had quite a few warm-ups and then it drops back down and frosts. I'm so happy for 70 degrees, you don't even understand! So, it was a perfect day for Chipotle on the patio and a little makeup shopping with your best friend.











My panama hat is from Walmart, but it's not online. Here are a few other options: Sole Society  J. Crew (a little more expensive option) // My saddle handbag is from Walmart and also not online, but here are other options: Target Forever21 // Extremely old scarf // Levi's jeans 

I know I talked about this hat and bag on my last blog post, but I'm in love! At my Walmart, the hat was only 7 and the bag was 13 and if you look at the prices on similar products, the price tag is much higher! 
I also realized today I have so many items I have in my closet that I've had for years that I am unable to link because I've had it for so long, so I'm super sorry in advance! Nothing is better than having clothes that you love and can wear for years, though! 
I hope everyone's Fri-yay has gone perfectly and your weekend is just as great! 
xoxo, 
Dawn ♥

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.