Red, Scalloped, Pointy Toe Flats

Tuesday, January 26, 2016




I absolutely love these flats. The scalloped trim just adds so much to these shoes! Plus, they were (and still are) on sale when I bought them! How could I pass them up? Also, these Levi's are the comfiest pair of jeans I own.
I'm not used to using this wrap as an actual wrap. Usually you'll see me using it as a big blanket scarf. It goes so well as either, but I saw someone using one similar as a wrap and decided to try it out. What do you think?
One of my favorite combinations for winter is navy and red. Navy is such a lovely, versatile color. I love buying clothes in it because I know I'll be able to pair it with so many different options!
If these shoes paired with this wrap looked familiar, I made an instagram post using these weeks ago!

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Tuesday!
Xoxo,
Dawn ♥

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.