Black Jeans + Blue Denim Top

Wednesday, March 30, 2016







Denim button up // Black Hollister skinny jeans (only 25 dollars!) 
Last season's polka dot sweater // Soda heeled booties
Small crossbody bag (LOVE this and its under 20!)

Ohio can't decide if it wants it to be spring or winter so I'm so back and forth with my outfits! I go from bright, fun, and springy to 'I just want to be comfy and warm' in a matter of a day. But I love incorporating these black jeans into spring because they're a classic. Also, this denim button up is perfect because its not too heavy and it can be dressed up or dressed down.
The trees that line the streets downtown are finally in bloom (yes, I've been patiently waiting! It's my favorite time!) so I couldn't help but snap a picture along with taking pictures in front of them.

How has everyone's week been so far?! I'm so ready for classes to be done and for it to be summer! I hope your week is wonderful and don't be shy; leave me feedback!
Xoxo,
Dawn ♥

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.