Graphic Tee + Spring Weather

Thursday, March 10, 2016














Francesca's Collection shirt which isn't online yet, but is in stores! // Abercombie light wash skinny jeans (love these!) // Black floppy hat (last season) similar, here! // Liz Claiborne flats from JcPenney (last season), but similar, here! // Walmart statement necklace (yes, it's really from walmart) which I can't find online, but I love all of the ones from Francesca's Collections! // L'oreal liquid matte lipstick in blushing ambition 

I hadn't been keeping up with my blog posts when it was cold because in Ohio, it gets too cold for my liking so I never wanted to go and take pictures, but since it's finally spring here, I have so much more motivation to take pictures! So, my dad and I went several places to take pictures to enjoy the spring weather. One of the places was a spot that overlooks the park below and I couldn't resist taking a few more pictures!


And of course, a few at the park!



So, yesterday we took advantage of the warm weather we have been hoping for for the last few months. Although, I can't complain too much because we had a much warmer winter than we've had in previous years.
I jumped onto the bandwagon of front tucking shirts and graphic tees and let me tell you, I love it! Who doesn't love an adorable graphic tee? Also, I love the floppy hat look. They look perfect for a spring look and I'll definitely be incorporating them into my summer outfits. I love these flats because they're so similar to the Tory Burch flats, but at a fraction of the cost! I'm so happy that I can comfortably wear flats again without freezing my feet off. This spring weather is making me beyond excited for summer! If anyone has any feedback, don't be afraid to leave me a comment!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Xoxo,
Dawn ♥

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.