4th of July Outfit Inspiration + Favorites

Monday, July 3, 2017



 Picking out an outfit for a holiday can be extremely stressful, especially if you can't decide if you want to be subtle with colors, like red, white, and blue, or if you want to be much more noticeable. I personally prefer to make my outfits much more subtle when it comes to holidays and these outfits reflect that. Red is also a color I do not wear much of so my outfits are mostly blues with red accents. like these adorable tiered statement earrings. Each of these outfits can be casual or much dressier if you need them to be.




Off the shoulder tops have been really popular for the last year or so and it is a trend that I absolutely love. What is better than a seersucker off the shoulder top paired with white jeans and brown wedges? The only thing this outfit is missing is a touch of red, but blues can be just perfect for a holiday like the Fourth. With this outfit, though, you could add a touch of red, whether it is red lips or red jewelry, and complete it if you would like to.



 This top has the most adorable peplum feel, but it is much different than the other peplum tops I have bought. It can be dressed down or up and I love the color paired with these earrings. This outfit is one of my favorites by far and the destroyed jean look is easily one of my favorites as well.


 I have been absolutely loving the neck scarf look lately. How perfect is this seersucker pattern paired with the off the shoulder top for the perfect amount of blue and different shades? This outfit does not include any red, but the blue is just as patriotic! I have felt like a stewardess all day and I feel like this look is one that I will find myself trying out a few different ways. It is perfect for the Fourth, too!


Lastly, but definitely not least, are these adorable tiered earrings that I recently bought. They are perfect for the slight pop of color since I don't really own red and they are so big without being ridiculously flashy. You can buy them here for under 10 dollars! That's right, under 10 dollars! I couldn't pass this offer up and I had to buy them. I'm already thinking about buying them in more colors!


Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.