Summer Stripes and Embroidering

Monday, July 10, 2017


Some of my absolute favorite trends from this summer have been cold shoulder tops, ruffles, and embroidering and this top covered all the bases with that! Stripes are my favorite for every season so summer has been filled with tons of stripes. This is the top I pulled out of my closet for the Fourth of July this year because it was light and cute, but the blue stripes covered 2/3 of the colors, which I was told I was wearing no red so next year I'll have to be sure not to forget the red!
The embroidering on this top is so lovely that it makes me want to buy a ton of embroidered tops. It adds such a different element without being too much of a 'in your face' design. Here's a closer look!










These chunky heels are SO comfy and they honestly feel like you're not even wearing heels. Plus, they're less than 20! I have been trying to wear heels more because I love the way they look, but I just can't seem to get my feet used to them. With these block heel sandals, I can wear them all day! Not to mention that the heel height is perfect. Being over 5'5", I feel like I look like a baby deer in too high of heels, so I try to lean more towards heels that are 3" and under. These are about 3 1/4", but they're honestly perfect for me.
Are you loving this embroidered + stripe look as much as I am? Here are some other super cute tops to check out for this summer!

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.