Striped Belle Sleeve Top

Monday, July 24, 2017



One day I will make a post about an outfit that does not include stripes, but apparently today is not that day! I've just been obsessed with stripes over the last year and find myself constantly adding to my collection of striped clothes (oops!). The detail on the sleeves of this top, though, is absolutely perfect. They come out into a belle sleeve, but are open and tie underneath. The best part about this top? It is under 10 dollars! It fits a bit small so be sure to size up if you do buy it. It is a bit short in the torso and tight, but there is also a zipper to help with getting it on. I'm wearing a size medium and could have easily bought a large and been comfortable. The shoe's sizing is also in China sizing so be sure to find your exact size, but I absolutely love these! They're a suede like material with a block heel and they are under 15 dollars!










This outfit is one of my favorites that I put together for work because it is casual, but also has a dressy feel to it. One of my favorite parts of work is honestly dressing up, with the exception of some days when I'm not feeling it, though. It gives me a reason to wear all the clothes that I don't find myself wearing to class. I just wish the dress code at work was more relaxed so I could wear more of my closet.
As you can see the wet stone behind me, Ohio has been going through a rainy streak with rain that seems like it is happening every day. While, I would love to have warm, summer weather, when it rains, it makes me feel a bit better about being inside at work and missing out on the warm weather outside. So I guess there are perks to everything! Hoping for a warm, great week for everyone and safe travels for people who are on their way for vacation. I wish I was on my way to a wonderful vacation because I'm in need!

Latest Instagrams

© Dash of Dawn. Design by FCD.